RSA enVision Event Correlation System
Open Technologies offers services on construction of RSA enVision event correlation system.
RSA enVision platform is a Security Information and Event Management (SEIM) solution allowing you to see 100% of all security threats within the information infrastructure - from switches and routers to protection facilities, computing resources, servers, repositories and applications. This is achieved by collecting of ALL data from all system elements into special database - LogSmart Internet protocol database (IPDB) and possibility to analyze the data in real time. Event analysis self-learning system will show you which regularities are present in your network - whether the operation mode is fulfilled or something unusual is happening, - and this allows detection of security threats almost everywhere including remote sites.
Event and information management platform (three-in-one) allows:
- enhance information security (thanks to notifications about incidents and their real-time inspection);
- IT operation optimizations (thanks to IT infrastructure monitoring);
- simplification of compliance with the best practices (accounting according to standards and internal policies).
Log-file analysis helps the IT subdivisions:
- To ensure monitoring of the whole system "in one screen"
- To optimize network performance by detection of fault sources and notifications about problems
- To ensure control of hardware and software configuration changes
- To understand what is going on in the network
- To receive user or user group behavior image
RSA enVision advantages:
- Makes log data a useful information
- Provides with holistic picture of the network events
- Saves time for construction of reports according to requirements of regulatory bodies/best practices
- Organizes incident management process
- Reduces operation costs
Our company executes the whole range of works: pre-design inspection, designing, supply, hardware and software installation, integration.
Our company has in-house Competency Center allowing modeling work situations and typical user actions thus contributing to planning and construction, detection of the solution narrow points.