Open Technologies organize a visiting session of the IT-leaders in retailShow calendar
Event date 8 - 9 November 2013
Open Technologies invite CEOs, CIOs, Directors of IT-departments and Business Development Directors of large retail networks to take part in their own offsite event «Technological revolution: How to make IT-innovations work?»
The event will be held on the 8-9-th of November 2013 in Moscow Congress-hotel «Areal».
The session will cover such topics as:
- Self Checkout Systems: the convenient and promising technology for self-service buyers.
- Digital Signage for retail: What innovative solutions must you implement now in order to enhance your competitiveness?
- Ways to increase the customer’s loyalty: new mobile technologies for trading (scanning, loyalty programs, payment).
- System of audience measurement in retail.
- Effective solutions for complex security (integrated video control systems, intelligent security systems).
- Electronic teller and RFID.
- «Psychology of rapid innovation»: an integrated approach to innovation.
SEVEN REASONS to take part in the session:
- More than 70 participants
- Innovational approach to retail development in Russia
- Key representatives of the industry: only the best CIO!
- The relevance of the topics covered
- Only practice sessions, no tiresome presentations!
- Format of one-class club
- A cozy atmosphere of a country house hotel, rich entertainment program.
If You are a representative of a large retail network, and the subject of IT-implementation is relevant to you - we are looking forward to see you at our event!
On all questions of the participation in the session please contact : Svetlana Rusakova firstname.lastname@example.org, mob. 8 915 403 24 18. Pre-registration for the event is required.