Services for telecommunication companies
Recently the communication service providers faced relevant tasks connected to optimization of existing business and search of new niches to develop innovation services. The market changes cardinally due to change of essence and approaches to provisioning of new services. The service providers actively look for ways to balance their business models and work mechanisms under new market conditions.
Constant growth of the last mile bandwidth and high competition as well as reduction of prices for the final consumers decreases investment potential of telecommunication projects. That is why solutions are required which will help to increase profitability under these new conditions. Telecommunication companies face necessity to increase business performance under conditions of slower subscriber base growth, more acute competition and significant reduction of ARPU. The main advantage of the competition in this situation is the volume of additional services provided to subscribers and cardinal optimization of operation activity.
Open Technologies strives to create and offer a package of vertically-oriented solutions covering all activity fields of the service provider: from optimization of business processes to development of new service ranges.
Today this package includes the following fundamental groups of solutions:
- Construction of carrier-grade networks and communication systems
- Wireless communication network construction/update
- Transport network construction/upgrade
- Broadband access network construction/upgrade
- Construction/ upgrade of engineering infrastructure
- Consolidated information area solution (Network Management Center)
- Complex sales efficiency management system
- Complex Key Quality and Key Performance Indicator (KQI/KPI) management system
- Client Experience Management (CEM)
- Field solution to work with Big Data
- Development and integration of new ranges of services within the innovation business models
- Service supply environment
The successful integration and operation of offered solution are ensured the following Open Technologies advantages:
- in-house Telecommunication Solutions Center allowing fast assessment of market changes and developing and offering new services and solutions in the shortest possible time complying with certain customer's business tasks;
- possibility to execute the whole range of works (service development and feasibility study of its introduction, designing of technological solution, hardware and software supplies, installation and construction works, commissioning, trainings for specialists and advanced support of the solution installed, including outsourcing);
- compliance of the solutions, projects offered and works implemented to the industry GOSTs, requirements of Federal Communications Control Service upon the system and facility commissioning;
- in-house service center working 24x7 and employing over 40 highly professional engineers;
- possibility to test solutions offered on the basis of in-house laboratories and Central Research Institute of Communication (CRIC);
- wide regional chain.
Open Technologies specialists have all required resources, technologies and qualification to ensure effective high-end implementation of projects of any degree of complexity for communication service providers of any size.
Our company has in-house Competency Center allowing modeling work situations and typical user actions thus contributing to planning and construction, detection of the solution narrow points. Application of these models allows more fast and accurate response to queries and provisioning of after-sales and service support of the solutions installed at the customers' facilities.