Corporate Applications Integration
Demand for integration of corporate applications appears in cases when the tasks and scenarios of existing information system use appear in the context of unified complex processes. This issue becomes especially relevant with growth of the number of information systems to be integrated developed in different time, at different platforms and with different technologies.
Often the systems are integrated with each other as and when necessary. It results in extension of closely connected systems at the enterprise which complicated introduction of any changes into their functions, their interaction logics not to mention more or less serious upgrading.
The main aim of the application integration is fast response of the enterprise information system to requirements of the business.
At the level of information systems the correctly developed integration interaction architecture allows detachment of systems, making them independent, ensures repeated use of services of these applications, ensuring message exchange.
The business receives fast implementation of requirements connected to business processes automation; possibility of accelerated launch of new products and services at the market (based on the existing services platform); control of achievement and implementation of target indices of operation performance.
Open Technologies offers following services on corporate application integration:
- design and introduction of integrated solution of any difficulty on the basis of industry guaranteed message delivery systems, services/ data buses, automation systems and business process management made by the world leading manufacturers;
- consultations on all issues of integration projects, construction of service and event-oriented architectures;
- business processes audit, analysis and optimization;
- development of adapters to information systems to be integrated;
- construction of business process automation systems involving people and various information systems (internal and external);
- design of high reliable, scalable, distributed and fail-safe solutions;
- complex tests of integration solutions.
Introduction of integration solutions designed applying the best practices and industry standards will allow you to ensure:
- interaction between various business systems and information resources to achieve unified business objectives and fast response to changes of business requirements;
- reduction of costs and resources to support and develop the IT;
- reduction of exit-to-market period for new products and services;
- enhancement of IT performance from the business point of view;
- new possibilities of application interaction, repeated service use;
- elimination of problems of application interaction caused by differences of hardware platforms, data formats, protocols, etc.
As a result you will get:
- increased labor capacity and reduced expenses;
- more flexible business;
- unified solution of integration tasks;
- increased information security level;
- increased reliability of information exchange between applications;
- possibility to connect operated applications to new solutions without shut-down or failures of the existing infrastructure;
- simplified integration with external systems.