Almost all organizations working with registered high-security form or having vast subsidiary network and large workflow between separate offices face problems of document accounting and logistics. And for certain business fields these problems can seriously weaken the company positions at the market.
Introduction of electronic document management system provides the companies with the following possibilities:
- Possibility for users to execute all range of operations with documents, tasks, reference books, logs, routes in smaller time
- Automation of document flow processes inside the organization department and document exchange with subsidiaries and partners - qualitative reduction of expenses (setting the tasks, control of their implementation, coordination, approval, signature of documents with EDS, logging of all actions occurring in the system)
- Integration with internal corporate systems (full document life cycle in the organization, receipt of information from additional sources, providing the document services outside, etc.)
- Support of document templates
- Improved performance at every document management level
- Working with electronic documents - extended possibilities to delegate authorities and control implementation. Consequently - increased transparency and control of all business processes
- Fast (context and attribute) search of documents, tasks and commissions
- Organization document arrangement and providing of the required level of the stored information safety
- Electronic archive of directional documentation, incoming, outgoing documents (storage of electronic document copies and their index data) with classifiers. Access to archive can also be provided via corporate portal
- Protection of documents from unauthorized access, control of access to document operations depending on user rights
Open Technologies has necessary experience in the field of workflow automation and can offer reliable and functional solutions.
With our solutions you will be able:
- to ensure business process transparency;
- to increase execution discipline;
- to reduce time wasted by managers and employees for this work;
- to exclude information leakage;
- to have necessary information "at hand";
- to effectively use the software already installed in the company;
- to ensure growth of competitive advantages.
Open Technologies has all necessary intellectual and industrial recourses to solve tasks connected to creation and introduction of contract automation systems. Our service package includes pre-design inspection, system development and design, integration and interfacing with existing information infrastructure, installation and execution of acceptance tests as well as maintenance and technical support, providing optimal and continuous work of the system.