Majority of today's companies with extended structure feverishly try to adapt to fast changes of telecommunications field. Today the variety of communication facilities is just huge: cell phones, pocket PCs, e-mail, instant message services, office phones, virtual conference rooms, text messages and digital video. Many of these facilities exist isolated from each other each requiring purchase and installation of separate access devices and network systems requiring maintenance and coordination of their work.
Open Technologies offers solutions based on IP technologies aimed to facilitate management of communication system, make it flexible and apt to adjustment to changing business requirements.
Unified service, on the one hand, allows each employee to implement work better and faster, and, on the other hand, allows the company to change business processes making them more effective and optimized to expectations of customer and the market requirements. This increases efficiency of business processes of a company of any size at this reducing aggregate amount of using of the telecommunication infrastructure which gives additional advantage as compared to competitors because contributes to the company performance ratio.
Introduction of unified communication system leads to saving of working time, increased control of electronic communication cost, reduced losses of important information and increased speed of decision making. Thus the effect of unified communications is expressed in increase of efficiency of every company employee, improvements of business processes and, as a consequence, growth of general company performance.
Unified communications components
Unified communication system is a set of solutions to transfer voice, data and video which were developed specially to increase efficiency of communications at enterprises of any size. The basic services of unified communications are:
- IP telephony - complex solutions in IP telephony allow to construct state-of-the-art telephone network of a company consisting of several dozen users in a small business or remote office of corporation up to several thousand subscribers in the distributed network of a large company.
- Call centers are software and hardware complexes aimed to automate and increase efficiency of work with large amount of requests from clients, partners or other sources irrespective of electronic channels they are received by: the phone, e-mail or the company web-site.
- Videconferencing - the most widely spread method of interaction opening wide possibilities to organize effective communication between the central office and regional branches of a company, in mass media, in organization of remote trainings, etc.
- Teamwork facilities such as multimedia conferences, telephone conferences and situation centers are the unified complex solution for organization and execution of audio and video conferences as well as web-conferences using web-browser for collaborate work with documents (in particular, in case of remote trainings, demonstration of slides, presentations and other training materials), file editing, text chat, whiteboarding, etc.
- Unified messaging service is a separate service. Being a full-fledged system of voice messaging system (voice mail), it allows users to use telephone to listen the e-mail messages, check new voice messages via the Internet, send, receive and forward facsimile documents.
- Mobility is additional service allowing to use only one phone number ensuring routing of calls to device the most convenient to use at the moment: office, home or cell phone. The telephones working in two modes - GSM/Wi-Fi - allow mobile employees to stay connected both in organization and any place covered by mobile operator networks ensuring switching between the networks.
- Control of presence is the additional service using dynamic information about presence allows users to check availability of colleagues in real time mode and connect them immediately via the most convenient communication facility.
Solutions of the unified communication family will work much more effectively and offer more additional services to users if the network infrastructure has integrated methods and tools to maintain interaction between the communication system elements. SONA - Service Oriented Network Architecture - offers sophisticated systemic approach to construction of intellectual information network which has all necessary means to construct effective unified communication systems. Network infrastructure constructed using SONA recommendation is apt to self-organization, self-protection and auto-adjustment to application traffic and redistribution of system resources to maximize work efficiency of employees and prevent down time.
Open Technologies offers turn-key solutions of unified communications strictly complying your business needs. You can choose method and sequence of the unified communication system implementation at this maintaining flexibility and possibility of further transparent migration to new functional levels. We will help you to develop strategy of smooth transition providing stage migration from old equipment to IP-oriented systems and painless coexistence of old and new systems including analog and conventional telephone communication systems and corporate IP-telephony systems.
Our engineers who received training and probations in educational centers and obtained certificates of manufacturers as well as test laboratory of Open Technologies allowing testing of solutions before their introduction at the customer's facility are the guarantee of the project success.